- Do not use if pregnant/breastfeeding.
- This medication may make the treated areas of the skin more sensitive to the sun. Avoid prolonged sun exposure, tanning booths, and sunlamps.
- Use sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30 & wear protective clothing on the treated areas of skin during the daytime.
- Avoid getting this product in your eyes or on the inside of your nose or mouth. If you do get this medication in those areas, flush with plenty of water.
- Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. After three (3) months of use, discontinue use & allow the skin to rest for a period of three (3) months before resuming use again if need be.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Inform your doctor if your condition persists or worsens after two (2) months of use.
- Change of color does not affect the potency of the product.
Hydroquinone (4%), Tretinoin (0.05%), 0.1% Dexamethasone, 2% kojic acid
PURIFIED WATER, PROPANEDIOL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, GLYCERIN, SODIUM BISULFITE, STEARYL BEHENATE, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 60, PEG-75 STEARATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, C13-15 ALKANE, POLYURETHANE-39, BENZOIC ACID (0.1%), SORBIC ACID (0.1%), AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, YOGURT POWDER, SODIUM CAPROYL PROLINATE, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL
For external use only
Keep in a cool dry place
Avoid contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water if this happens
Discontinue use if irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children